1. Former Government Official: “Financial System Under Attack” (The ideas of Catherine Austin Fitts) Financial Expert and former White House Official, Catherine Austin Fitts, reveals how the central banking system has utilized economic turmoil during the #Covid19 pandemic, to advance a plan to centralize wealth, reengineer the financial system, and what we can do to stop it.
3. A list of How the Worlds Richest Corporations Profited off the COVID-19 Pandemic
3. What is Co-opting
4. Fact Checkers how they are bought and paid for
6. Propaganda and Indoctrination: how the media is manipulating people’s good hearts and minds into complying and turning us against eachother -idea may come from Plandemic 2 “indoctrination” and https://youtu.be/42Deo0Itpeg for inspiration
7. Censorship: an article that talks about the censorship of voices speaking out against the mainstream / corporate narrative. examples: -Doctors being censored (like America’s frontline doctors having their website removed by squarespace and Dr Kory’s senate gearing removed from YouTube.) -self-censorship (from the risk of having your channel removed or be targeted) and the monopoly the Big Tech giants have. -may also mention Parlor https://youtu.be/HFp5E7akgy8 and talks about how certain websites cannot be sent through FB messenger -We have to allow conspiracies to be discussed because some amount of conspiracies are actually true. If we block all conspiracies from being discussed then that allows a space for our enemies to conspiracy against the people and get away with it.
8. Trust the Experts? A list of bought-and-paid-for by the establishment “experts” and reasons not to trust them -e.g. Dr Fauci, Peter Daszak…many more… Followed by a list of honest experts who have put their careers on the line to save lives -e.g. Dr. Pierre Kory & Dr. Paul Marik from the FLCCC, Dr. Martin Kulldorff, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Dr Scott Jensen, Dr. Robert Malone, Geert Vanden Bossche
Medium Length Articles
9. “How to spot a Smear campaign” (a list type article) an article about techniques they use to smear and make alternative thoughts appear evil (for example, guilt by association: they don’t focus on the things the people or leaders of a group has done or said, they focus on the things someone who they’ve shaken hands with has said, or distant family members)(they also related one terrible group of people, like “Karen’s” or “white supremacists”, to the group they are trying to smear)
A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found that, when infected with the dominant Delta variant, Astrazeneca vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils ride compared to the unvaccinated.